TEN QUESTIONS WITH MICHELLE WU
1. Who/What got you interested in your sport and when did you start playing?
"My mom signed me up for NJB in the third grade and I haven't stopped playing basketball ever since."
2. If you weren't playing your sport, what other sport would you want to play at the college level?
"If I wasn't playing basketball, I'd try and play volleyball because I find the sport very interesting."
3. What makes your head coach the type of coach you love to play for?
"I love playing for Coach (Mike) Thornton because his is very encouraging and never fails to show that he believes in me as a player."
4. What are you majoring in and what's your favorite class?
"I'm majoring in business and my favorite class is any class taught by Douglas Johnson."
5. What is your perfect pre-game meal?
"My perfect pre-game meal is In-n-Out."
6. What do you enjoy doing when you're not in school or playing your sport?
"Outside of school and basketball, I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I also like traveling and visual arts."
7. Favorite TV Shows?
"Big Brother, Wild 'n Out, Drake and Josh"
8. All-time favorite movie?
"Rush Hour 2"
9. What is the plan once you graduate?
"After graduating from OCC, I plan on attending Cal State Fullerton or Cal State Long Beach to pursue a business degree."
10. Who is your favorite athletic role model?
"Kobe Bryant will always be my favorite athletic role model."