TEN QUESTIONS WITH JUMOKE WALKER
1. Who/What got you interested in your sport and when did you start playing?
"My brother always had the drive and determination I wish I had. He is always focused and works hard no matter what. Seeing him on the court at a young age trained me to want to work and be as good as him."
2. If you weren't playing your sport, what other sport would you want to play at the college level?
"If I wasn't playing basketball, I would want to play college baseball. I played in high school and I loved it."
3. What makes your head coach the type of coach you love to play for?
"His passion and love for the game is like no other. His experiences make his teachings and stories easier to learn from."
4. What are you majoring in and what's your favorite class?
"I'm majoring in political science and English is my favorite course."
5. What is your perfect pre-game meal?
6. What do you enjoy doing when you're not in school or playing your sport?
"I enjoy eating and watching movies all day."
7. Walk us through your pre-game warm-up ...
"Listen to some Drakeo or Future and stretch with my eyes closed and visualize the game that I'm about to play."
8. Top three movies are ... ?
"Lethal Weapon, Pulp Fiction and Friday Night Lights."
9. What is the plan once you graduate?
"After graduating from OCC, I plan on playing basketball and music at the four-year level. After college, I'd like to work in the state office with elected officials."
10. Who is your leadership style?
"I would describe my leadership style as passionate and aggressive."